From the mouths of babes….
(They are pretty funny if you sing them or say them out loud): Kids’
statements that are a little … off track:
* God bless America Thru the night with a light from a bulb!
* 0 Susanna, 0 don’t you cry for me, For I come from Alabama with a
band-aid on my knee!
* Give us this day our deli bread! Glory be to the Father and to the
Son and to the Whole East Coast.
* We shall come to Joyce’s, bringing in the cheese.
* Gladly, the consecrated, cross-eyed bear.
* He carrots for you.
* Yield Not to Penn Station.
* Dust Around the Throne.
* Praise God From whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures,
HERE WE GO
* Olive, the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names.
* While shepherds washed their socks by night